If you are thinking about making a retirement decision for yourself or someone you care about, here are 10 easy questions to consider when making this decision about the possibilities that Village Lake Inn Independent Living offers.
- Do you see friends as frequently you used to?
- Do you avoid and put off household tasks like replacing the batteries in your smoke alarm or changing light bulbs until someone can assist you?
- Is it getting more difficult to get in and out of the bathtub?
- Do you find it challenging to cook or provide yourself with nutritious meals on a daily basis?
- Are you concerned about falling and how long it might be before you could get help?
- Are you tired of dealing with house cleaning and lawn care on your own?
- Do you worry about losing power during a thunderstorm or snowstorm?
- Do you feel lonely?
- Do you sometimes feel unsafe when answering the door or the telephone?
- Do you miss a sense of community and friendship with your neighbors?
A positive answer to any of these questions is a good reason to consider Village Lake Inn Independent Living.